Setting Children on the Path to Lifetimes of Smiles!
At Kiddo Dental, we offer high-quality, kid-friendly dental care in a fun and supportive environment. With kindness, compassion, and great patience, we earn children’s trust – and that of their families – and set them on the path to lifetimes of beautifully healthy smiles!
For Dr. Cesar Rotter and Dr. Lourdes Willhite, nothing is more rewarding than a child’s bright and healthy smile. We appreciate each little one for who they are and all the dynamic energy they bring to our days. What could be better than laughing, teaching, and celebrating kids’ accomplishments as they grow into young adults excited to care for their smiles?
We love what we do, and it shows!
We Care for Kids
Kids are kids, not little adults, and we love them for it. Each child we have the honor to meet and care for is important to us:
- We take all the time needed to help each little one feel safe, chatting with them in everyday language and really listening to what they have to say. This helps anxious kids feel more secure, as they learn we care about them.
- We carefully explain everything we are going to do before we do it, walking the child through the process and talking about what they will feel. We don’t proceed with any treatment or procedure until the child is ready and feels comfortable.
- We have special training and lots of experience working with kids who have special developmental, emotional, and physical needs. This allows us to provide the dental care they need without it being a stressful experience.
- We know some kids are anxious in new environments and that others have trouble sitting still. While our goal is to get children to the point where they feel completely at ease in the dental chair, we offer a range of safe sedation options to help them relax.
- We treasure each child for who they are and all the wonderful energy they bring to our days. They become part of our family and we are thrilled to watch each grow into a young adult with a healthy, beautiful smile!
Dr. Rotter, Dr. Willhite, and our team welcome the opportunity to be your partners in your child’s oral health. Understanding that each family has specific concerns and expectations, we dedicate time to building communication with you. Please know we are non-judgmental and want to find the best way to help as your child grows up. We are always available to answer questions, address concerns, and provide guidance and useful, practical education.
As your partners, we will support you as you raise your child. Working together, we’ll set them on the path to a lifetime of healthy and confident smiles!
Schedule an Appointment
Our doctors and the Kiddo Dental Pediatric Dentistry team are excited to meet your young family and welcome them – and you – to our practice. Please contact one of our convenient children’s dental offices, serving north San Antonio and south San Antonio, to schedule an appointment, today!